Overview (Day 11)
We'll screen everyone's rough cuts to the class for feedback and critiques. Your peers will be using Google Docs to provide feedback. We will randomly assign you to annotate three classmates' projects during the second half of class.
> Download from iTunes U (MP4 - 231MB)
> Download from Internet Archive (MP4 - 231MB)
> Download English-US transcript (PDF)
- Introduction (0:00:00)
- Nathan's rough cut (0:04:24)
- Andrea's rough cut (0:19:32)
- Kenneth's rough cut (0:32:51)
- PJ's rough cut (0:55:24)
- Yuliya's rough cut (1:10:06)
- David's rough cut (1:27:07)
- Feedback for each other (1:41:12)
Peer-annotate your assigned projects by the end of class. Then, work on your project until the final screening!
Overview (Day 12)
You will have all of class time to work on second shoots / new edits for the final cut of your project. Teaching staff will be available to give feedback and technical help.