Reporting by Amy Robinson for Scientific American and EyeWire.
Amy Robinson is the Executive Director of EyeWire, a brain mapping game. She gave a TED talk on EyeWire at the TEDxAmsterdam conference in 2013. She attended 9.123/20.203 to see how technology is rapidly changing and advancing neuroscience. She recorded her experiences using a Scientific American blog series and EyeWire blog series. There are a six entries, each with a video component:
- Journey Through the Brain: MIT Neurotech, September 14, 2014.
- Journey Through the Brain: Multiphoton Microscopy, September 25, 2014.
- MIT Neurotech: From Signals to Behavior, October 2, 2014.
- MIT Neurotech: Microfluidics Opens a Window Into Unseen Worlds, October 9, 2014.
- MIT Neurotech: Mapping the Brain with Connectomics, October 18, 2014.
- MIT Neurotech: Tapping into Neurons with Autopatching, November 4, 2014.